Thursday, December 4, 2014

HARVEST TIME


I'm not sure where November went, but it quickly disappeared into the ethers of time. My harvest energy was isolated to dyeing in jars and producing a lovely collection of solids. Love those solids. My kitchen energy was devoted to memorializing my mom's pie crust recipe AGAIN on cloth. I haven't gotten around to the actual pie yet. 
Not that remodeling a house takes up every moment of my time. I am squandering every possible moment in my studio: quilt journal pieces, placemats for Finland (a commission), thinking about series work for our newly organized SAQA group here in southern Oregon, prepping for classes at Sew Creative. Goodbye November. Hello December and more of the same busyness. When not on the job at our new remodel project, I'll be in my studio, having fun.




No comments: